Saturday, June 28, 2008

My sister.

My sister is hilarious, this is how most of our conversations go:

M: So, I went to see Radiohead the other day.
R: I don't think I'll ever be into Radiohead. Radiohead and The Velvet Underground.
M: The Velvet Underground! That's the guy from Metallica, right?
R: The what now?
M: One of the guys from Metallica quit the band and started the Velvet Underground.
R: No, Slash from Guns N Roses founded Velvet Revolver, though.
M: Right. So, Radiohead wasn't that great.

It's a good thing we're siblings, otherwise our conversations probably wouldn't go anywhere.

Paris is good so far, I haven't done anything spectacular so far. I saw Bumblebeez last night at parisparis. The music is kind of a joke, but the girl is an insane amount of cute. I see the same qualities in her as I do in Amanda Blank. Although, Amanda Blanks is more of a bad ass, naturally. I want to go somewhere in August, any suggestions are welcome. Just don't mention Italy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should definitely come either to spain(marbella) end of july or come to Greece(santorni & mykanos)!! Both are beautiful places to visit during that time and I shal be there as well!

Anonymous said...

barcelona såklart!!! och du måste uttala det med läspande c med ett riktigt ghazal-latino-uttal, annars funkar det inte.

Anonymous said...

ghazal låtsas inte som om du kan göra dialekter. alla röster du försöker göra låter liksom som italienska