Wednesday, June 18, 2008

KURV


FINALLY, the boy-story that I shot is being published. Basically, the magazine went through several layers of bullshit, before they found a decent publisher. Anyways, the magazine is called Kurv and I have a 10 page editorial. To my friends in Australia, you can get it at Borders and some other locations. To all you Americans, you can get it at most Barnes&Nobles. To be honest, I'm not very happy with it(since it is now outdated) but I'm shooting 12 fresh pages for them on Sunday, so I need you guys to buy this issue. That way, at least I'll know that there will be a next one. I'll keep you posted. 


I went to Dover Street Market yesterday, I definitely prefer Colette. Also, Sweden is playing Russia today. Don't forget to watch that. I don't want to push you in any direction, but remember where communism got its major breakthrough. 

No comments: