Sunday, September 9, 2007

Religion on the dancefloor

First New York photo-shoot today. The following things were as expected: The french, middle-aged photographer was an asshole who knew four english supposed-to-be words.

1. Not-like-zat(said as one word)
2. Go(he definitely would have misspelled it)
3. Baby
4. Allez

Allez is one of the few international "fashion-expressions" that I can handle. It's basically telling someone to hurry the fuck up, without hurting his feelings. I found these old pictures that I took when me and Maxters where fucking around last summer, I miss that camera. You too, Maxipads.

One interesting thing about today's shoot was the fact that the designers decided to accessorize, using a crucifix. I must admit, the church has lost some of its strike force but I'd say that is going a bit too far. Especially since the fashion equivalent to a prayer is the soundtrack to "Chicago".

p.s pics from the fluo-party coming soon(Holly, earn that B F, Stanton) d.s

No comments: