Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nostalgia keeps me up at night

I've been pillaging through my computer archives and I've discovered an unpleasant truth. I am no longer in Paris.


first time me, Erik, Tiva & Holly got freaky chez ParisParis


Vice Party


Tell me to do my dishes & I'll probably tell you to go fuck yourself.

The criteria was that you had to be in the air when the photo was taken. Gotta love that self-timer action, huh?



My ex-roomie.


Who turned out to be EMO.


I really hate those filters on the internet where you can take one of your pictures and paste it into a polaroid frame. I've been trying to use the word "hate" less lately. After all, it is a fairly strong statement to say that you, for instance, HATE people who can't help but show their affection for their significant other and do that whole snuggle routine in public. Although, I actually do hate that. I fucked up right away, great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you, tu sais