Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New York > Paris & London

I had a meeting today with one of my absolute favorite magazines and it looks like I'll start shooting for them in November, I can't wait. It's one of the few magazines I actually buy because both the pictures and articles are great. For instance, there are magazines I get mostly for the images(Self-Service, Exit, Lula etc) and there are ones I get more so for the reading(Muse, Amelia's, Purple etc.). This one is a great combination of both. I know I'm always too fucking mysterious regarding photo-details but I messed up a publication in the past, and I don't intend on doing so again. Hence, I will only post detailed info regarding shoots after the issue actually hits the stand. I also dropped off my book with one of the major fashion publications today, but that's more of a long shot. I'm picking it up tomorrow, I guess we'll have to see. Oh, and I might shoot again this week-end for the American magazine I've already been working with, which is great. From November on, I'll be less mysterious about these kind of things, I promise.

Also, I saw "Burn after reading" two days ago, and "Elegy" last night. Burn after reading was really funny sometimes. The rest of the time, it was trying to be really funny. I'd give it a 5/10. Penelope Cruz might play one of the most enchanting characters I've ever seen in "Elegy". I have a serious crush on that woman. Her character was almost as good as Claire Danes character in "Igby goes down" or Kirsten Dunst in "Virgin Suicides".

Anyways, wish me luck in my upcoming photo-endeavors. Here's another sneak-peak of the photos to come.


// R

No comments: