Monday, October 20, 2008

"I'm photogenic, just give me a minutes notice"

This is dedicated to all you lovely people that take 400 pictures at a party, 387 of them including your own ugly mug. I have to ask, do you take pictures of yourself, just so that people will know that you were actually at the party? I mean, if you weren't at the party, that means you have a camera that has it's own legs and that goes to parties by itself. As cool as that would be, it doesn't seem very likely. I'm sorry, but there are few things that I hate more than people who don't socialize during parties, because they're too busy calibrating the white balance on their own camera, simply to make it match their own gnarly skin-tone. And when they're done, they go on to break up social interactions, just to practice their own picture-face and casually pursue a career that they know is never going to happen.You need to stop. All parties will benefit from it.

Sorry about getting all worked up. Anyways, Here are the pictures I promised you guys from like the past week. I hope you'll enjoy them. At least more than I'm enjoying the loft right now. It's fucking colder than an old man's balls, I kid you not. Here's a little tip for you: Before you build a house with exposed brick, don't forget the key element: To abolish winter. If you fail to do that, please don't build the house. In fact, kindly eat your own head for even considering what would be a fucking menace of a structure.

No comments: