Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Barrack Obama and the Mahogny table

I just thought of a funny joke.

"What are you called if you hate race-cars?"
"A racist."

Sorry about the whole joke-thing. My bad. Anyways, I feel the need to express my hatred towards racecars. Cars in general, really. Even though "racecar" is my favorite palindrome, the act of competing with racecars and calling it a sport, is ridiculous. How can you call it a sport, since all cars don't even go at the same speed? That's like telling Kofi Annan to out-snort Kate Moss. Kate being the Ferrari of cocaine-users.

What else is new...? Lately, I've been feeling a bit worried about politics. Not about what's actually going on in politics, rather the fact that I don't care about them. I try, I really do but I guess I'm simply the type of person who prefers to watch Star Trek, rather than "What is new in the world today? Nothing, we've pretty much had the same problems since Jesus died." There's just so much out there to worry about:

-Barrack Obama vs. Hilary Clinton? Scones vs. bagels for breakfast?
-Peace in the middle-east? Then what would they have to bitch about, it's not like they can complain about the weather.
-Did the mayor of god-knows-what-city go to a strip club? What was the person who saw him there doing, window shopping in the whore-district? Hipocrite.
-Should nation X go to war with nation Y over n'importe de quoi? Yes, always yes.
-Is global warming a threat? Underwater cities would take us one step further towards a Star Wars type of world. Bring it on.
-What do we do about AIDS? Distribute pictures of people wearing bike-helmets, huge turn-off.

It's all too big of a big fucking mess and I guess I'm not a very good person. Still, I feel like the difference between an adult and a child, is that adults should be familiar with the concept of "Cause and effect". It's really not that complicated, if you don't want to die from gunshot wounds, stop fucking shooting at each other.

"Honey, I can't find the donation cheque for Amnesty's save the rainforest project!"
"It's on the mahogny table in the hall!"

Yessir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sök på "obama girl" på youtube,där har vi en som bryr sig...haha