Thursday, July 24, 2008

.

I just found out that one of my childhood friends got stabbed to death. Over a cell-phone. A fucking cell-phone. He was an only child too, I feel really sorry for his parents. His dad and my dad have been friends for a really long time. His folks are really nice people too, I hope that they'll pull through. We actually hadn't hung out for a long time, but it still hit me like a fucking brick in the face. Our dads played bowling together when we were kids, so we always used to play during the games etc. He started having some legal problems when he was about 14, but he was a good guy, and always really nice to me whenever we bumped into each other.

I was going to work on my portfolio and plan a shoot that I'm doing here in Sweden, but I don't feel like it anymore. I shouldn't get too sentimental about it here. People shouldn't read blogs because they're sad, they should read them because they're funny. To all my buddies: I'm assuming that you're all in good health. Please stay that way.

I'm kind of thinking what I would say if I ever met the guys who did it. I can't think of much, except:

You could have had my god damn cell-phone. You didn't have to kill a friend of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:C


ta hand om dig lill-jönsson! puss