Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Buying movies in the 20th century. Today.

I've almost completed my new movie-purchase from amazon. I'm still at that point where I enjoy wasting money on buying movies, it just feels better. Such a fucking 20th century character trade, I know. The first season of Flight of the Conchords is definitely on the list, along with Fargo, Who framed roger rabbit, Y tu mama tambien, Carandiro, Howls moving castle, Lords of dogtown, Almost famous, the complete series of The office(bbc), Paranoid park and Forrest Gump. And I'm definitely pre-ordering Persepolis. Jakob's coming tomorrow, we're going to San Francisco for the week-end. For people awaiting pictures, feel free to write CVS an email. And please, don't forget to use the F-word.

// R

p.s Someone asked me the other day what kind of dogs I used to have. Now, these aren't MY dogs, just pictures of the same type of dogs: 

Caesar


Jameson






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flight of the Conchords, hands down one of the best shows out there.