Wednesday, August 29, 2007

If I could bring you to my hood

First day of work accomplished. It basically concisted of chatting with my 5 female co-workers, eating cupcakes, bathroom breaks, slight research and flipping through Vogue. I stand by my statement, American Vogue is definitely my favourite. That being said, I only look at the editorial and have never read an article. Italian Vogue is tacky, french is too uptight, japanese is too artificial and the british, german and australian ones aren't popular enought to get any good photographers.

The american one that I flipped through had Steven Klein(badass), Steven Meisel(also a badass), Ines Von Laamswerde(less so but still ok in my book), Craig McDean(old fart that doesn't do shit himself but he earned that privilege), Annie Leibovitz(great imagination, cool photos in general) and Patrick Demarchelier(kind of boring but classy, kind of seems like Lindberghs slightly retarded nephew who has a set routine and sticks to it). The articles couldn't be less interesting to me, I actually prefer the commercial pages.

Walking home, I spotted one of my childhood crushes. Ambulances. Today, cars are about as lame to me as sailing(the worlds most expensive way to live uncomfortably), horses(wouldn't put them on a top 1000 list of cute animals) and Golf(I played myself for a while but I quit because I'm not fat and I don't wear goofy pants).


Also, this kid had some sweet moves. I mean, how old is he? 6?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saknar goofa med dig! hihi. bookmarked.

Anonymous said...

LIKE MIIIIIKE